English for Oil & Gas courses can be taken in individual or closed group lessons. These are based on careful pre-course Needs Analysis and Level Assessment and therefore are designed to your specific requirements.
For English for the Oil & Gas sector, you can, for example, focus on the following:
- Social English for business, meeting clients, networking
- Managing international teams with multicultural backgrounds
- Marketing petroleum products
- Discussing financial issues
- Pitching, negotiating, managing risk
- Being effective in presentations and meetings
- Describing technical issues in plain English, both written and spoken
Courses can be complemented and strengthened by taking a Business or General English course in International House London’s renowned Executive Centre. These are small group classes, with highly experienced trainers, designed to improve your ability to communicate effectively in a professional environment.