English Language Assessment Services for Healthcare Professionals
SLC, the UK’s leading provider of English language training services to the global healthcare sector, offers organisations detailed and cost-effective assessment for medical professionals.
Assessment can be exam-specific for OET and IELTS, or a more general test of medical communication skills, including for PLAB, OSCE and Simulated Surgery in the UK.
Results are per-skill (listening, reading, speaking, writing) and reported in detail, with training recommendations where requested.
These assessments enable healthcare employers, recruitment companies and medical education institutions to understand a test-taker’s current level and what training is required for a learner to achieve a required level. This may be an OET or IELTS score to register in the UK, or a level of English sufficient to progress to the next stage of a study programme.
Key Assessment Features
- Written by test creation experts
- Delivered online under strict timing
- Easy to use
- Writing is submitted by candidate and marked by an OET or IELTS expert
- Speaking is conducted live in SLC’s online classroom by trained examiners
- Accurate skill by skill reporting
- Training recommendations where required
Prices from £45 per person for the four skills.
Contact us for details