EALTHY, International House London and SLC are delighted to host a seminar and workshop on the Occupational English Test (OET).
The OET test of English for Healthcare Professionals is now being taken by hundreds of international doctors and nurses every year to demonstrate they have the right language levels to practise safely and effectively in an English-speaking environment.
Come and find out more about the OET – what it consists of, how to prepare for it and where to take it.
Hear from Cambridge University Hospitals (Addenbrooke’s) about how their European nurses are finding their OET preparation programme.
Get inside the test by participating in Speaking test role plays.
Who should attend?
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare recruitment companies
- Medical English teaching organisations
- Medical English teachers
- ELT publishers
When is it?
Friday, May 18th, 1pm to 5pm
Where is it?
International House London,
16 Stukeley St, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5LQ
- An overview of the OET: background, objectives, recognition
- A practical workshop: role plays in the OET Speaking test
- OET Panel: Q&A with representatives from Cambridge University Hospitals, OET, International House London & SLC
- Simon Beeston, OET Stakeholder Director, UK & Ireland
- Bethan Edwards, SLC Academic Director
- Bronwyn Ramsay: Clinical Education Facilitator, – Operational EU Lead, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
Book your place
Buy tickets for this seminar now for only £15: