With SLC, you can take a Russian course with some of the best Russian language teaching organisations worldwide.
You can attend immersion Russian courses in Moscow or St Petersburg, take part time in-company courses in cities around the world, and access the best in online Russian tuition and self-study.
You can choose from a range of Russian courses, including General Russian, Business Russian and One-to-One Russian. In-company Russian courses are customised to your specific requirements, as are our live online Russian courses, where you are assigned your personal Russian tutor. You can support your learning by taking a carefully selected online self-study Russian course.
Russian is the largest native language in Europe, with 160 million native speakers in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. There are a further 115 million speakers, mostly across the ex-USSR republics, but also in communities in the USA, Europe, Israel, and Latin America.
The importance of the Russian language on the global stage is growing as its economy goes from strength to strength. Learning Russian is a powerful way of opening doors and building business relationships, not only in the Russian market, but the whole region.
Our Price Promise: you will never pay more with us than if you book directly with a course provider
Our Service Promise: we will always give you clear, impartial advice, so you will take the course that best meets your needs
Contact us now to talk about what will work best for you
• To communicate effectively in Russian
• To use wide range of vocabulary
• To use a variety of grammatical structures
• To understand what others say to you in Russian
• To express yourself with confidence
Courses also contain a strong cultural element, which provides context and background for your learning.
At SLC, Russian courses can be customised to your needs. Here are some examples of learning Russian for Specific Purposes
• Russian for Business
• Russian for Hospitality
• Russian for Diplomacy
• Russian for Finance
• Russian for Law
• Russian for Engineering
• Russian for Relocation
Please contact us for any Russian courses for you and your organisation that have a specific content, design and delivery remit.
Courses will all follow the following core learning principles:
• There will be pre-course Needs Analysis and Level Testing
• Russian language course content will be targeted and relevant to you
• Lessons will engage you and keep you involved and motivated
• There will be lots of language practice in relevant contexts
• Classes will flow into each other with clear lines of progression
• Courses will be assessed so you know what you have learnt