Our International Business English Communication courses will enable you to do business across the world with greater confidence and success.
We work with a selection of the best Business English schools in the world, based in international business hubs such as London and New York, and cutting edge virtual schools.
We do not only sell Business English courses, we build custom made learning programmes tailored to meet the specific needs of each client. We understand you have time pressures, so we offer flexible learning solutions.
You can study International Business English Communication on an intensive course at a respected school, or learn online at your own pace. We can also arrange in-house teaching experts to come to your company. For maximum flexibility we can combine learning methods to build an effective learning package that works for you and your company.
Our Business English programmes focus on making your communications more effective, and can be targeted on the areas of specific relevance to you. This may include giving company presentations, leading international teams, or negotiating deals, for example.
Our Price Promise: you will never pay more with us than if you book directly with a course provider
Our Service Promise: we will always give you clear, impartial advice, so you will take the course that best meets your needs
Contact us today to talk about how we can help you
• Writing effective emails
• Using English effectively in meetings
• Project management
• Giving presentations in English
• Negotiating in English
• Business English writing skills, including sales proposals and reports
• Effective telephoning skills
• Using figures, statistics and calculations
• Finance, costing, budgeting
• Client relations: hosting visits, socialising, meeting and greeting
Courses will all follow the following core learning principles:
• There will be pre-course Needs Analysis and Level Testing
• Course content will be targeted and relevant
• The language will be real – so you can use it outside the lessons immediately
• Lessons will engage you and keep you involved and motivated
• There will be lots of language practice in relevant contexts
• Classes will flow into each other with clear lines of progression
• Courses will be assessed so you know what you have learnt